Now, I’ve had sangria before, sometimes its really wine-y which I’m not a huge fan of, and sometimes it’s really juice-y which also makes it tastes kind of empty… So it was my goal to make it just right. =) Plus, I love the taste of sangria-soaked fruit. I dunno what it is, it just makes them better.
- 1 bottle of cabernet sauvignon
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 750 mL cranberry juice
- 1 container of raspberries
- Half a pint of strawberries, hulled and halved
1. Wash raspberries and prepare the strawberries. Put them in a clean pitcher (I prefer to use a glass one because plastic absorbs)
2. Combine all the ingredients
5. Let this chill in the fridge overnight so the fruit has time to absorb the alcohol, and then enjoy!