This one is going to be a quick post today! I just wanted to let you know about all the new pages and updates I’ve made in the last couple days:
Some of you may have noticed the layout change around here! I just upgraded you buy the Genesis framework with the Pretty Young Thing child theme. If this makes no sense to you, don’t worry! Not that important! But if you like it, or if you have any ideas as to how I should improve it, let me know!
I also added these pages:
Go check them out! In the meantime, I’ll leave this recipe for a delicious baked pasta dish here =P
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided (see instructions)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 chopped italian tempeh sausage (or cooked meat sausage of choice)
- 1 cup sweet basil pasta sauce (or whatever you want), divided
- 4 manicotti tubes, cooked al dente
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Cook manicotti tubes in salted boiling water for about 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, mix black pepper, any additional seasonings (oregano, basil, etc.), 3/4 cup mozzarella, 1/3 cup parmesan, 1 egg, chopped sausage and 1/2 cup pasta sauce.
- Once noodles are cooked, drain and run cold water over the noodles until cool enough to handle.
- In a small baking dish, use about 1/4 cup pasta sauce to coat the bottom of the dish.
- Stuff the manicotti tubes with the cheese and sausage mixture. Arrange them into the baking dish, then pour the remaining 1/4 cup pasta sauce on top of the noodles and then sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup cheese on top of the pasta sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes at (preheated) 350F or until the cheese has melted.