As a result, I’ve based this recipe on what I like about Chipotle guacamole: garlicy goodness, lots of avocado, fresh cilantro and plenty of lime.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 lime, juiced
- Half a jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- First, cut the avocados in half, and spoon out into a food processor. Add all the other ingredients.
- Put the mixture into the food processor and pulse it until the desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!