- I procrastinate too much with food.
- How to chop an onionÂ (Gordon Ramsay almost looks high in this though. The camera is like jumping around him allÂ sporadically) <–Oy Meskey, I use that word cause of you. Oh memories.
- Lime = delicious. Also helps keep the avocado from oxidizing.
- When storing the guacamole, use some clear plastic wrap directly onto it to keep it from oxidizing. Squeeze out all the air and then cover with a lid. Yay no brown stuff!
- While chopping the cilantro, I felt like I was at home. Mmmm so much Viet food has cilantro <3
- â€¢ Â 3 ripe avocados
- â€¢ 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- â€¢ 1 lime, juiced
- â€¢ Half a jalapeÃ±o, finely chopped
- â€¢ 2 cloves garlic, minced
- â€¢ 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- â€¢ Salt to taste
- First, cut the avocados in half, and spoon out into a food processor. Add all the other ingredients.
- Put the mixture into the food processor and "chop" it until the desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!