Okay so right now you see a trend of normal, non-asian food. Which, y’know, is cool and all. I originally thought that cold, non-asian food would be better for the hot summer days. Actually Viet food would be better for heat, considering the whole Vietnam is near the equator and all, I just have a lot of ingredients that pertain to non-Viet food right now. Anyway, I needed some food that I could eat without heating up because BOY is it hot outside. Pasta salad = cold, filling, and full of veggies! PLUS its super easy.
- 1 box of pasta (I used fusilli, but penne works too, whichever you prefer)
- 1 red pepper (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 cucumber (halved and sliced)
- Sundried tomatoes (sliced)
- Greek dressing
- Boil water and cook pasta. In the meantime...
- Prepare veggies and put them in a large bowl.
- Run cooked pasta under cold water to rinse off the starch.
- Mix cooked pasta with cut veggies. Drizzle dressing to taste.
Sorry if this post seems harried haha. I just kind of whipped up the ingredients and stuff myself, I didn’t look at another recipe…so it’s pretty simple.