Copycat Montana’s Four Cheese Spinach Dip
This recipe was from before my vegan days, but I’ve veganized it below. I hope you folks enjoy :)
Check out my other recipe posts for the more appetizers and the apps you see in the video and photos below!
- Vegan Jalapeno Cilantro Cheese Ball
- Vegan Spinach Dip (nut-based)
- Vegan Onion Dip
- Vegan French Onion Dip (slightly healthier than the above Onion Dip haha)
Inspired by Montana’s Four Cheese Spinach Dip.
- 1 block vegan cream cheese (225 g), room temperature
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/2 block of frozen spinach, thawed and drained (about 1 cup once drained) You can also use about 1 cup chopped fresh spinach, but it'll turn your cream cheese green =P)
- 1/2 cup grated vegan mozza-style cheese
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (you can add more for a bit of a kick, I like to add about a tsp)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream together the cream cheese and milk
- Add the cayenne pepper, garlic powder and onion powder, onion, spinach, and 1/4 cup vegan mozza shreds.
- Transfer to an oven-safe bowl and sprinkle remaining mozza vegan cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for about 30 minutes, or until the cheese on top has melted and started to brown
- Serve immediately with pita, chips, or my personal favourite, baked flatbread.